I offer private Yoga consultations for individuals either in person or via video conference. Our one-on-one Yoga training can help you build a stronger foundation in your understanding of Yoga as a way of life.
Yoga consultations will include asana (yoga postures), pranayama (breath regulation), mudra (energetic gestures), mantra, Intuitive Energy Practice, Ayurveda, study of spiritual texts and other trainings, based on your interest and the flow of the teachings.
A Yoga consultation with me is for:
1. Beginners to yoga who want to build a safe yoga practice according to their unique needs or for
2. More experienced practitioners who want to work on specific goals / questions / injuries / challenges and for
3. Everyone who wants to integrate yoga as a body-mind self care treatment into their daily lives.
- Your personal trajectory is tailored to your specific needs, life circumstances, personal goals, injuries, health concerns.
- You will feel seen and understood.
- You will feel empowered to cultivate positive and maintainable shifts in your health and well-being.
- You will feel more stability, possibility, space and joy.
- You practice in a safe environment.
- You will feel the benefit of my no-nonsense compassionate and lighthearted approach that integrates my extensive knowledge and experience about yoga, the human body, mind and behaviour and Ayurveda
- I will hold you accountable to your goals.
How to book a consultation with me:
- Below first select either at consultation at the yoga school or online by clicking on the respective photo
- In the new window that opens up select either a “Single Session” or a “Three Consultations Package”
- The calendar will then show available times that you can book into
- After booking your consultation, you will be provided with an intake questionnaire to complete prior to the consultation. The intake is important so that I can best help you during your consultation.