Bhumi Yoga Talks - Episode 11The Gurvadi Gunas - Guidance towards more harmony on and off the mat
Bhumi Yoga Talks – Episode 11: The Gurvadi Gunas – Guidance towards more harmony on and off the mat
Listen to this talk to learn about how the gurvadi gunas help us bring balance to how and what we do, on and off the mat.
You will hear Maxi talk about:
- What the gurvadi gunas are.
- Why they are important.
- How you can use gurvadi gunas to understand everything in life on a physical and subtle level. How they helps us understand our own nature and tendencies and they give us direction towards harmony
- How can we apply the gurvadi gunas in practice and the insights and guidance they can offer us here – a more balanced approach to our practice (and life), Maxi provides examples…
- Cause and effect, self responsibility and agency vs. victimhood
- How working with the qualities allows for interoception, self-acceptance and allows for the cultivation of self-compassion – an integral aspect of ahimsa.
Excess this talk through the link below!
That's the motto of the Yoga Kula Emden, and it really shines through in how they teach, relate to their yoga students, in their space and how the founders of the Kula hold themselves. About a week agoI traveled with my family to Emden, Germany, where I taught two...
For a lot of people this time of year can feel extremely busy and like we are constantly in a rush. Is that you, too? It seems that still a lot "has to get done" before the year comes to an end. There are also various festivities coming up (which can be challenging...
Over a week ago I traveled with my family to Emden, Germany, to marvel at Yoga Kula's yoga shala, share a Chandra Krama and Pranayama & Restorative Yoga Workshop and spend time with our family together. We really had a wonderful time and look forward to come to...